When we have a workbook with multiple worksheets & we need to print them neatly and prettily, with the same headers, footers, margins, page orientation and so on. If there is one worksheet, we can setup the page settings for the worksheet easily, but if there are multiple worksheets need to be setup with the same page setup, we may set up page settings for one worksheet and then copy and apply the page setup to other worksheets.
So, how to setup or apply “Page Setup” from one Worksheet to another in Excel?
Here is how to do it.
When we set up page settings for a worksheet, we can copy the page settings to other worksheets with the following steps:
1. Activate the worksheet with the page settings you want to copy.
2. Then, hold down the Shift or Ctrl key to select multiple worksheets you want to copy the page settings to. Or you can right-click on one of the sheet tabs, and select the Select All Sheets from the menu, if you want to copy the page settings to all worksheets. See screenshot:
3. And the worksheets you want to apply the specified page settings have been selected, then click Page Layout, and find the dialog box launcher to click it, see screenshot:
4. And a Page Setup dialog box will pop out, click OK directly. By doing so, you will copy all the basic page settings from the active worksheet to all the others in the current workbook.
5. You can click File > Print to preview the result.
Please comment below if you have any query.