If you have an iPhone or iPad, You need to create an Apple ID for getting many features like iCloud, Find My Phone or to download apps from iTunes Store. If you don’t have an Apple ID than you will not get features described above an won’t be able to download/install apps in your Apple Device.
Creating an Apple ID is not easy for general users as it asks for credit/debit card. But, you can create Apple ID for free by following method.
Here is how you can create an Apple ID on iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Open the App Store app, iTunes Store app, or iBooks app.
- Choose any free app, song, video, or book.
- Tap next to the item, then tap again to get it.
- When you’re asked to sign in with an Apple ID, tap Create New Apple ID.
- Select Country.
- Tap “Agree” twice to agree to the terms and conditions. Alternatively, if you have 7 hours to spare, you may first go through the terms and conditions, then agree to them.
- Enter your details like (Full Name, Birthday, Existing e-mail ID e.g.:gmail,yahoo or whatever you are using).
- When you’re asked for payment/billing information, Make sure to choose None. See what to do if None isn’t showing or you can’t select it.
- After you enter your information, you’re asked to verify your Apple ID to the email you entered. You must verify your Apple ID before you can begin using it. Didn’t receive the email?
After verifying your Apple ID from your entered email, Finally, you can use your new created Apple ID in your iPhone/iPad/iPod by signing in to iTunes Store to download apps, games, etc.
image source: Apple (All images are subject to copyright by their respective owners.
I hope you will able to create Apple ID in your Apple device. If not than you can ask for help in comments below or by Contacting Us for Help.
Please comment below if you have any query.