Few days ago Google started rolling out Google Assistant to users in some regions, but in case you want to give it a try here is how you can get it on your honor phone.
Following are the steps which you need to perform in order to get Google Assistant on your phone,
1. Make sure you have already signed up for Google Beta and have the latest Beta app installed.
2. Sign up for Google Play Services Beta Program at
3. After signing up, GO TO Settings –> Advance Settings –> Language & Input and Set the default language as English (US).
4. Now, Go to Settings –> Apps –> Google Play Services –> Menu –> Uninstall Updates (If you are unable to click on Uninstall updates option then kindly go to Settings –> Additional Settings –> Privacy/Security –> Device administrators –> Android Device Manager and disable it.
5. As soon as you uninstall updates of Google Play Services, a pop-up window will appear and it will ask you to choose a backup account. Choose the backup account signed into your phone.
6. Restart your phone.
7. Go to Play Store and update Google Play Services (If you are unable to find Google Play Services, then simply click on Google app on your phone and it will redirect you).
7. After the Play Services are updated, press and hold the home button for some time. You will get Google Assistant on your phone.
Note: Please do not change the language even after getting assistant otherwise, it may not work.
If you are facing device is locked error then kindly do the following steps:
1. Clear cache of Google app (Settings –> Installed apps –> Google)2. Go to Settings –> Lock screen & Password –> Set Screen Lock.
3. Confirm with your existing password. Then turn off Lock.
4. Exit to home screen.
Now, you are also using The Latest Google Assistant like other Google Pixel users.
Please Comment below if it works for you also.
It depends on the device which you are using. It works well on my HONOR 6X.
Please comment below if you have any query.